Medical Advisory Board
The Leukemia Research Foundation's independent Medical Advisory Board includes more than 30 hematology and oncology experts from prominent medical research institutions across the country. Board members are volunteers who give their time, talent, and expertise to the Leukemia Research Foundation.
The Board's primary function is to review research grant proposals and make funding recommendations to the Foundation.
Learn more about our research grants program.
Patrick Stiff, MD
Director of the Division of Hematology/Oncology at Loyola University Medical Center and Coleman Professor of Oncology at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
Dr. Stiff is board certified in internal medicine, oncology, and hematology. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the Cleveland Clinic and was a research fellow at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York.
Medical Advisory Board members are all hematology and/or oncology experts from prominent medical research institutions across the country, including:
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Northwestern University
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of Alabama Birmingham
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Illinois Chicago
- University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Yale University Medical Center